The Andor Revolution DSD2 is a basic confocal device that provides excellent imaging performance.
Its simplicity is based on its laser-free operation and compact patented optical design, delivering ease of retrofit to an existing fluorescence microscope, or an easy add-on to most of the available new models.
The advantages are an inexpensive confocal device for your laboratory, removing the need to use core facilities. Alternatively, if customers own a core facility, they can boost their capacity and provide a lower cost solution with the DSD2. The user-friendly application of the DSD2 will enable users to begin imaging in no time, with just minimal training.
- Broad spectrum, laser-free operation
- Unique disk design
- Large field of view
- Confocal flexibility
- Enhanced software and algorithms
- Easy alignment and minimal maintenance
- Control and viewing in real time
- Widefield and confocal modes
- By-pass mode
- Microscope agnostic, including macroscopes and stereo
- Stem cell and 3D cultures
- Immunofluorescence (3D structure and visualization)
- Development of, for example, C. elegans, Drosophila, and Zebrafish
- Cell dynamics
- Motility and chemotaxis assays
- Cellular biochemical imaging, for example, pH and Ca2+ (not Fura2)
- Photo-manipulation, for example, activation, ablation and optogenetics