The IVM-CM from IVIM Technology is an IntraVital Confocal or Two-Photon Microscopy System that has been specifically designed with detailed optimization and as a carefully engineered all-in-one system. Thus, the system offers exceptional performance for executing intravital imaging of live animal models in vivo.
The system is finely optimized for in vivo imaging experiments. As the system is loaded with both confocal and two-photon microscopes, integrated into a single-box packaged system, the IVM-CM offers the maximum versatile functionality of the IVM-C and IVM-M in a single system.
- IVM-CM is the world’s first all-in-one IntraVital Microscopy used for live animal model
- The system enables 4D Animal Motion Compensation (X, Y, Z and time)
- It offers ultra-high-speed imaging (maximum of 100 fps – 512 × 512 pixels)
- One-click automated transition is available between Confocal and Two-Photon imaging mode
- Deeper tissue imaging can be performed with a longer-wavelength NIR fs-laser system
- Comes with dual-mode IVM-C (Confocal) or IVM-M (Two-Photon) imaging capability
- Laser wavelength tuning for improved two-photon excitation of a broad range of fluorescence agents