The iBox Scientia Small Animal Imaging System allows users to automate in vivo imaging of small animals. The iBox Scientia enables highly precise, repeatable imaging using computer-led, one-touch or pre-set control systems.
The system utilizes next-generation optics and an advanced cooled CCD camera to offer high-resolution, high-grade in vivo images.
Analytik-Jena has teamed up with AntiCancer, Inc. to provide fluorescent proteins for the in vivo imaging of small animals. The iBox Scientia system, together with research technology from AntiCancer, Inc., enables scientists to access a broad array of different tools and techniques for in vivo imaging.
- Focus, aperture, and zoom can be set easily through motor regulated optics
- Warming plate can be rolled out, for easy placement of mouse specimens
- The viewing window enables rapid inspection of samples
- Fluorescent emission filter and excitation sets are developed for imaging small animals
- Automated five-position filter array enables imaging across various spectra (UV, IR, and Vis)
- Cooled, advanced CCD camera allows high-precision and high-resolution imaging
- VisionWorksLS software is offered (optional or configured) for running automatic templates and for image compositing and analysis
- Integrated darkroom offers optimum imaging conditions
- Gene therapy
- Cancer research
- Tumor studies
- Heart disease