The HemoPoint® H2 hemoglobin meter, from EKF Diagnostics, enables accurate measurements of both hemoglobin and hematocrit* within 30 seconds—single test and two results.
The HemoPoint® H2 hemoglobin analyzer offers a hematocrit calculation* and a hemoglobin measurement in just 25 seconds. The CLIA-waived HemoPoint® H2 hemoglobin meter allows users to carry out tests easily and rapidly.
Easy measurements in three steps
1. Collect blood sample. Image Credit: EKF Diagnostics.
2. Put microcuvette into the analyzer. Image Credit: EKF Diagnostics.
3. Result appears in 25–60 seconds. Image Credit: EKF Diagnostics.
The novel “soft load” cuvette holder prevents contamination of optics and thus decreases the need for cleaning. The smart backlit touch screen enables easy and simple operation. The hemoglobin meter has a large memory that enables users to recall the last 4,000 results, such as patient type and the time and date of result.
- Touch screen—enables user-friendly operation
- Small sample size—only needs a fingerstick of blood
- Data storage—recalls the last 4,000 test results
- Fast results—precise results for hemoglobin as well as hematocrit* tests in just 30 seconds
The HemoPoint® H2 hemoglobin analyzer is highly portable and also features a built-in rechargeable battery that offers 100 hours of usage for every charge. This enables the analyzer to be utilized in the field for large-scale screening programs.
An “always ready” standby function is handy and decreases the consumption of energy. It enables users to run tests rapidly without having to remember to turn it on and off.
- Portable—the battery is rechargeable
- Minimal training time—the user-friendly features and ease-of-use of the instrument make testing simple
- Low maintenance—needs no additional servicing to work, as designed
- Instant alerts—test results are flagged when they are beyond user-defined limits
*Hematocrit result is calculated when the hemoglobin result is within 12–18 g/dL.
HemoPoint H2 hemoglobin and hematocrit analyzer
Video Credit: EKF Diagnostics