The BIONOVA X, a new development in light-based 3D bioprinting that facilitates high-resolution live cell printing, was created with usability in mind.
Direct in-well printing
- Bring the power of DLP 3D bioprinting to multi-well plates for the first time, with up to 24 wells, perfect for high-throughput applications.
- The BIONOVA X is the most accurate DLP 3D bioprinter on the market with a 10-μm feature resolution. Model intricate geometries, vasculature, and microarchitecture with ease.
Fast became faster
- The BIONOVA X prints with unmatched speed and print quality, thanks to its patented continuous printing technology.
- A 405 nm light source will help to minimize cell deterioration during printing.
Control the environment
- Using the onboard temperature control, it provides the bioinks and cells with the best printing conditions possible.
- There is no need for laborious focusing or alignment procedures.
Image Credit: CELLINK
Discover more about the BIONOVA X’s operation by watching this brief video
BIONOVA X - Unleash the Power of Light Printing
Video Credit: CELLINK
- Regenerative medicine
- Create personalized constructs using everything from medical images to 3D models
- Intuitive setup and workflow
- Utilize biocompatible materials to encourage cell growth
- Biomimetic models
- Recapitulate in vivo biomechanical properties with ease
- Multi-stiffness constructs
- Multi-material compatibility
- Live cell printing
- Disease modeling
- Control microarchitecture to create conditions that are similar to diseases
- Ultra-high resolution
- High-throughput printing
- Personalized medicine
- For more impactful tissue engineering, promote vascularization
- Fabrication of lumen-like structures on a regular basis
- Printing at high speed for cell-based constructs
- Photoinks and consumables
- Choose from a variety of readily usable photoinks, including GEIMA, PEGDA, Alginate, and Hyaluronic Acid, and start printing right away. Explore the various probes to determine which one best suit the throughput of any experiment.
- Well plates
|3D Bioprinting technology
||Direct in-well layerless printing with digital light projection-based technology
|Printing resolution (XY)
|Z-precision (motor driven)
||4- 16 mW/cm2
||Room temperature to 60 °C
|Well plate format
||24 well plate, 12 well plate, 6 well plate
||24 well plate
||63.6 mm2 (Ø 9 mm) x 6.5 (Z) mm
|12 well plate
||9.0 mm (X) x 9.0 mm (Y) x 9 mm (Z)
|6 well plate
||19.2 mm (X) x 10.8 mm (Y) x 9 mm (Z)
||10” touch screen, glove friendly
||1x USB port (type A)
|Support file types
||.stl, .png, .bmp, .jpg
||UVC sterilization of chamber (270+-10 nm)
||20.3” (W) x 15” (D) x 17.4” (H)
515 mm (W) x 380 mm (D) x 441 mm (H)
||90 lbs (41 kg)
|Power supply input
||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 200 W