The FLUOstar® Omega from BMG LABTECH is a multi-mode microplate reader equipped with six detection modes.
The microplate reader uses an ultra-fast UV/VIS spectrometer or filters for absorbance, and it also uses extremely sensitive filters for all other detection modes. The FLUOstar® Omega is the perfect plate reader for use in life science fields.
The FLUOstar® Omega is a multipurpose, multi-mode microplate reader integrated with six detection modes. These detection modes are luminescence (such as BRET), fluorescence intensity (such as FRET), TR-FRET, time-resolved fluorescence, UV/VIS absorbance and AlphaScreen®/AlphaLISA®.
Image Credot: BMG LABTECH GmbH
- Enables both top and bottom readings
- Allows high speed absorbance measurements
- Measurements can be made in up to 384-well plates
- Low-volume measurements
- User-defined shaking
- Incubation up to 45°C or 65°C
- High precision injectors with concurrent injection and detection of reagents
- Well scanning with up to 900 data points for each well
Customer success story
Studying the process of fertilisation on BMG LABTECH readers
Video Credit: BMG LABTECH GmbH