DynaTOM available from TESCAN is the first and only laboratory micro-CT system across the world to have been engineered and developed particularly for the most demanding in-situ dynamic experiments.
For several decades, time-dependent imaging for non-destructive 3D analysis of materials in real-world conditions has been a significant motivation for X-ray tomography. In areas where traditional micro-CT designs have failed, TESCAN has emerged to fulfill this need with the DynaTOM—a platform dedicated to facilitating new science and applications via dynamic tomography.
- Special gantry-based design—sample does not rotate
- Perfect for difficult in-situ research and imaging of sensitive samples
- Constant scanning with times surpassing 10 seconds for every rotation
- Pre-screening for synchrotron beam-time
- Software tools available for 4D acquisition and reconstruction
Dynamic imaging of germinating seeds