The TESCAN MAGNA UHR SEM system is a robust UHR imaging tool for the superior surface characterization of nanomaterials.
The TESCAN MAGNA is equipped with the Triglav™ SEM column powered by immersion TriLens™ optics that provides a crossover-free electron beam and offers outstanding ultra-high-resolution performance, specifically at low electron beam energies.
An exclusive in-beam detection system with BSE energy filtering and angular selective BSE detection provided in the Triglav™ ensures enhanced materials contrast and improved surface sensitivity.
TESCAN MAGNA enables superior UHR imaging of nonmagnetic materials, even at extremely low accelerating voltages. Moreover, its special detection system enables the segmenting of users’ samples with three SE signals (two in-beam detectors and in-chamber detectors) and three BSE signals.
Excellent performance at low beam energies and the range of possible image contrast modes are regulated by the new TESCAN Essence™ software interface. Developed with an easy-to-use, application-oriented customizable layout, and productivity-improving software modules, Essence optimizes control and throughput with exclusive user-friendliness for all users.
Since TESCAN MAGNA was particularly designed for 30 keV STEM investigation of nanomaterials and UHR low-keV SEM imaging, it is a perfect choice for imaging and nanoanalysis of next-generation materials like nanotubes, nanoparticles, catalyst structures, and nanoscale prefabricated structures.
- Unique in-beam detection design: TriSE™ and TriBE™ for sophisticated sample nano-characterization
- High-contrast and ultra-high resolution imaging of non-magnetic nanomaterials
- Latest detector functions enable In-Beam BSE energy filtering
- Intuitive Essence™ modular software platform developed for easy operation regardless of the experience level of users
- Analytical conditions and optimal imaging are ensured by In-Flight Beam Tracing™